2008-04-24

Seriously?!

While I was making phone calls at work today, reminding parents of their kids appointments tomorrow, I came across a name that made me pause. Stiletto Heaven Smith*. Honestly, what was she thinking? That little girl better love high heels. Or change her name at age 18. I've seen some unusual names while working at a pediatrician's office - names I would never use for a child of mine - but this takes the cake.

(Last name has been changed to protect the innocent, but believe me when I say it only added to the humor.)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth, I read your blog days ago and didn't comment at the time but after much deliberation I've decided to tell you, Stilleto's mom must be nuts :) or have a different type of "career". In my career I've seen many, many different names, but that takes the cake.
    I am glad you shared that.
    Love, Me

    ReplyDelete