2008-04-08

Buyer's Remorse

Toilet paper is supposed to be a simple purchase. Not much thinking needed, right? Well, we were running low last weekend so I went to the store and bought the cheapest one that wasn't generic. (I've had bad luck with generic TP in the past) I used the first roll today only to discover that I'd gotten 1-ply. It feels like tissue paper, but not as thick. Ick. Why do they make this stuff?

So I remembered that I am picky about toilet paper. There is a good reason why I was buying Charmin and Cottonelle. They're thick and absorbent - isn't that what you need to do the job?

3 comments:

  1. Hello Beth,
    I have to tell you that I think you are a great writer. Very honest and humorous. I enjoy reading what you write. Thanks.
    Love, AD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beth,
    I lost you for awhile but, now you are found. You've done a good job here. Very good writing.
    I found your schedule again, too, so, if it's the same, I'll call you soon.
    Love,
    Gran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments. I'm glad that you think I'm entertaining.

    ReplyDelete