2008-04-13

Movie Review

* disclaimer - my reviews are highly biased and does not mean that you will not like the show* I just finished watching Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End and I am not happy. I don't find it the least bit satisfying that Will and Elizabeth get to have a long term relationship in which they only get to see each other once every 10 years. For me, this is a sad ending. Honestly, how lonely would that be. She's now a single mother who isn't free to pursue other romances because the love of her life is still 'alive.' Yeah, I cried - a lot.

3 comments:

  1. I KNOW!!! I hated the ending, can we say... LAME! They might as well have killed her off and let her live with Will as First Mate (no pun intended). I will continue to watch the first pirates movie and pretend as if the two others never came out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, unfortunatly, could not even get through the first one...so I never even tried the others.
    I fell unamerican :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooops, forgot to 'sign' the last post. Love, AD

    ReplyDelete