2009-07-11

What's worse than moving?

Only thing I hate more than moving is cleaning the old apartment. Nathan sent me home for a break, sweet man. He said that since I was cleaning without him for three and a half hours then he could do the same. Of course, that'll bring us to 8 PM and I'm hoping maybe he'll have it finished by then because I can't handle any more. I just really hate the idea of the less than stellar landlady having a good excuse to keep our money. She is such a ditz.

I'll have to post pics of the new place once there's more to see than boxes. I'm learning that any apartment has some small quirks but I already like it a lot better than the ghetto 4-plex that we moved from.

Of course, I'm especially tired of the whole moving deal because I'm starting to get stressed about my upcoming trip back east. Now I'm thinking that I don't have any flattering clothes to wear and I need a haircut and who's going to take care of the pets... stuff like that. And I don't think I have the time or energy between now and Friday to find cute summer clothes. Is there even such a thing when you're bigger than a size 8?

3 comments:

  1. I promise there is such a thing as cute summer clothes when you wear higher then a size 8. Okay right now I wear a 10, but usually I have been wearing a 12 for a really long time. I personally LOVE Target- cute, affordable, and usually fits me pretty good (and they have some nice modest stuff). You could probably find stuff at Old Navy too (I never can unless it's summer b/c I'm so tall). Good luck with the move and on the cute clothes crusade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I will so go shopping with you, since I didn't help you clean at all it's the least I could do :) We could hit up Ross or even Khols. I'm glad that things are working out with your new apartment!!! WAHOO!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why did you have to move?
    Gram

    ReplyDelete