2009-07-15

I've decided that I don't travel well. Kind of like a neurotic dog or a bottle of soda. I always get anxious that I'm going to forget something, often over pack, and usually drive Nathan nuts in the process. Speaking of Nathan, I thought about it and this will be the first trip I've taken without him since we've been married. I guess I'll find out that he really can get by without me telling him how to do things. But mostly I was thinking about how I'll miss the buffer space on the plane ride. We have this arrangement where I get the window seat and he gets the middle seat (because his skinny butt is less likely to touch the butt of the aisle seat person). Did you ever notice that it feels like you have more space when you're sitting on a plane next to someone you know? A bit less invasive of your personal space.

No comments:

Post a Comment