2009-07-01

Half A Glass

I really am a glass half empty sort a gal. I'm already annoyed with certain aspects of the new apartment (yes we moved, more about that adventure in another post when I have the internet again). For instance, the swamp cooler squeaks; the hardware in the bathroom is gold colored not the usual silver; the bathroom sink has odd dimensions so that when I wash my hands they have to touch the sink itself; the bathroom has zero storage (including no "medicine cabinet"); the shelf system in the bedroom closets is poorly organized; the balcony isn't covered by a roof.

I repeat to myself, "no ice cream truck playing continuously for up to an hour at a time," "no mariachi music that vibrates the walls," "no scruffy looking children peering into my kitchen window," and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment