2009-03-22

Attention To Details

Seems like I forgot to tell Nathan what hospital I'm getting the slice and dice done at. As I said to him on Saturday, Orem Community is a great place for having babies but if there's any chance of complications (like with a surgery...) then I'm going to Utah Valley.

And I also arranged for a friend to give me a ride to the hospital when Nathan was fully expecting to take me there. Not sure what I was thinking on that one. Maybe next time I should ask him first?

If I were to analyze it, I'd say that maybe if I don't treat the surgery like a big deal then I won't feel like it's a big deal? So then I don't have to be so anxious? Well, don't have to worry about that idea because I'm good and anxious. Can't wait for Tuesday afternoon so I can focus on recuperating.

No comments:

Post a Comment