2007-08-08

The Unseen Man

My mailman bugs me. I don't think he does his job very well. Either that or the United States Postal Service is less reliable in Orem than it is in Provo.
  1. He's grumpy.
  2. We get mail for people who don't live here.
  3. One day last week, we got our neighbor's mail and they got ours. They don't keep 'junk mail' and by the time we fixed the mistake all my flyers and catalogs were in the dumpster. I enjoy looking at these and now I couldn't because of my mailman.
  4. The mail doesn't come at the same time every day. If you're going to come at 4 o'clock, then come at 4 every day and not 11 or 1 when you feel like it. I'm counting on that time so I can put a letter in the mail at 3 and have it magically disappear. One time I got mail at 5:30.
  5. My outgoing mail doesn't always get taken.

P.S. The USPS is not owned or operated by the government, thus we cannot blame rising stamp costs on the President. Stupid stamps.

1 comment:

  1. That's funny that you think that about our mailman, Nathan and I have thought the same thing. There has been a new guy that has been coming and he's alot better.

    ReplyDelete