2007-08-15

Trip To Ikea

Utah's only Ikea store had it's grand opening last May and homemakers statewide were thrilled. Last Friday, I went shopping there with a friend. She wanted to get a comfy reading chair for her room and I wanted to see this Ikea wonder that everyone is talking about. First impressions? Big and blue.

This store is huge. Since I have no sense of direction, I stayed close to J so that I wouldn't get lost and never find my way out.
After lots of sitting, J decided on a POÄNG chair. She wrote down the code letters and we went to the self serve area to pick out the boxes. I wasn't too confident in a piece of furniture with 'assembly required,' but when we got back to Provo it was ready to use in under 15 minutes. I swear.

Not everything at Ikea fits my style but it's great prices for good quality stuff with lots of choices. I'd definitely go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment