2008-09-04

Forward #2

1. Any nickname? never really had one. a cousin used to call me Bethie...
2. Mother's name? Lisa
3. Tattoo? right, as if I'd volunteer for pain.
4. Body Piercing? one in each ear lobe
5. How much do you love your job? I'm pretty statisfied.
6. Birthplace? Massachusetts
7. Favorite vacation Spot? not sure, haven't been too many places
8. Ever been to Africa? nope, not planning on it either! me and heat don't mix.
9. Have you ever been on a cruise? not yet, but I'd sure love to.
10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? if I'm hungry and they're around and Nathan's not... then that's what's for dinner.
11. Ever been on TV? no, and I don't regret it.
12. Ever steal any traffic sign? no, don't feel the need to be a felon.
13. Ever been in a car accident? yes...3 times!! twice as a passenger and once as a pedestrian. moving cars often scare me.
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4-door. had a 2-door once and promised myself I'd never do it again.
15. Favorite salad dressing? italian. funny story - i didn't like any salad dressing until college. still won't touch the creamy types.
16. Favorite pie? apple pie, hands down.
17. Favorite number? 27. don't ask me why, i don't know.
18. Favorite movie? hmmm... don't have one
19. Favorite holiday? maybe Independence Day. i love the fireworks.
20. Favorite dessert? anything chocolate. can't narrow it down more than that.
21. Favorite food? mmm, Italian. especially calzones, lasagna, and fresh ravioli. oh! and top it off with a great canolli!
22. Favorite day of the week? a Saturday without appointments
23. Favorite brand of body wash? Dove
24. Favorite toothpaste? Crest
25. Favorite smell? not sure
26. How do you see yourself in 10 years? older, and hopefully not heavier, with a kid or two and a husband who is finally done with school. probably starting to grey, but i'll fight that with a good hairdresser.

No comments:

Post a Comment