2008-09-03

Forward #1

I'm tired of not posting anything but I'm also not feeling creative. So, courtesy of coworker Ruth, here are my answers to a questionaire I received in my email today.

"Hit forward and place an X by all the things you've done and remove the X from the ones you have not. Send it to your friends (including me). This is for your entire life!"

( ) Gone on a blind date
(x) Skipped school - do college classes count? I was a goody two shoes in grade school and never skipped classes without Mom's permission.
( ) Watched someone die
(x) Been to Canada - I went to Quebec city several times with my high school french class. It was good times.
( ) Been to Mexico - nope.
( ) Been to Florida - no again, and it's not on my to do list.
(x) Been on a plane - yep. And I tend to be an anxious flyer. Never get air sick, but I do grip the armrest really hard during turbulence and often worry about getting to the ground safely.
(x) Been lost - yes again. I'm rather good at not knowing where I am. Most notably, I got lost in Arlington National Cemetary.
(x) Been on the opposite side of the country - well, I grew up in Massachusetts, live in Utah now, and have played on a beach in California. I think you could say I've been from coast to coast.
(x) Gone to Washington, DC - lots. First as part of an 8th grade class trip, once with my grandparents, and other times with my church youth group.
(x) Swam in the ocean - played in the Atlantic every summer growing up. Didn't exactly swim over my head, but yes, techinically I have swum in the ocean.
(x) Cried yourself to sleep - whether from a sappy romance novel, teenage angst, or mourning the loss of a loved one, yes I have done this.
( ) Played cops and robbers
( ) Recently colored with crayons - sadly, no. I need to play more. Children have the best fun.
(x) Sang Karaoke - once or twice. And I wasn't even drunk! :)
( ) Paid for a meal with coins only - only if the meal was an ice cream cone.
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't - haven't we all? the first one I'll admit to is digging into chocolate in the same hour that I told myself I was going to cut back.
( ) Made prank phone calls
( ) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(x) Danced in the rain
(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus - I don't remember specifically doing this, but I'm sure I did sometime when I was little.
( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe - actually, I don't know if I've ever come across mistletoe in a doorway. Gives me a good idea for the upcoming winter season.
( ) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about - the only time this will happen is if I stay up all night. I don't see myself getting up that early just to watch the sunrise. Give me a beautiful sunset any day.
(x) Gone ice skating - not enough to be good at it.
( ) Been skinny dipping outdoors - yikes, I'm not even comfortable swimming in a bathing suit.
(x) Gone to the movies - off course!

No comments:

Post a Comment