2008-10-19

Ten NEW Excuses For Not Showing Up To Church

(taken from a greeting card)
  1. We have a blessing surplus.
  2. We still haven't applied what we learned last month.
  3. I've been classified as an overactive member.
  4. The bishop said to never come to church without your scriptures, and I lost mine.
  5. I'm waiting for all the stubborn people to die off.
  6. I decided to endure to the middle.
  7. If my home is the most sacred next to the temple, why should I ever leave?
  8. I know I'm supposed to go to the Celestial Kingdom, but I have a fear of heights.
  9. I'm creating reactivation opportunities.
  10. The missionaries told me I only had to go three times.
Can anyone explain the last one to me?

1 comment:

  1. That cracked me up sooo bad! What a great entry to read before bed. Sometimes I am very grateful I don't live in Utah simply b/c of the baby blessings! Considering I have absolutely no ability to bare a child I think it would drive me nuts!

    ReplyDelete