2008-03-01

Mmmm, Nyquil

Yep, I'm sick again. Sniffles, cough, sinus pressure, aches... Nyquil is my new best friend. And Kleenex. And sleep. And my brand new thermometer is broken, what's up with that? I so do not have a temperature of 96.2 degrees.

I don't know what I'm going to do if Monday rolls around and I'm still this sick. No way do I want to call in sick to work after I've only been there for 2 weeks. And Mondays are the busiest day of the week at a doctor's office so they need the help. But I feel horrible. And I'm sure it won't build confidence in the parents to hear me hacking up a lung.

Also, stake conference is this weekend. I'm definitely not going to those meetings. No dilemma there. Sorry Nathan, you'll have to sit alone this week.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, That is horrible. I hope you feel better by Mon. Maybe if you go in they will just send you home and say what a great person she is trying to work while so sick. :)
    Good luck.
    Love, AD

    ReplyDelete