2008-05-06

Customer Service

I recently bought a box of hanging folders - you know, for filing papers. Well, the package said that there were 20 folders inside but when I counted (and recounted) there were only 19. I wrote a short email to let the company know about this descrepancy. They replied with an apology and said that a replacement product would be sent. While not the response I was expecting, I wasn't going to argue with getting something for free.

Yesterday I came home to find a package waiting on my doorstep. Yep, it was the "replacement product." The same file folders I had complained about, with one difference. This box had 18 of them. So much for quality control.

3 comments:

  1. That is too funny Beth. And you are right!
    Hope you are well.
    Love, AD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have never thought about actually counting them. I think I will start counting items :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beth! I got your blog address from Meredith! How are you?!? Well, I'm sorry to read you've been sick & I hope that is all behind you for a while! Happy 7th Anniversary. Wow. We are getting up there! I just had to comment on this entry b/c I also bought hanging folders in a box labeled as 20 but only had 19! Good for you for complaining. I should have done that too!

    ReplyDelete