2008-01-03

Welcome 2008

As I've been thinking about the past year and the changes it brought, 2 things stand out:

1) Nathan changed jobs. Last August, his temp job with Nature's Sunshine ended abruptly. We were very fortunate because he found a new position in less than two weeks. He now works at a company called MBi Neutraceuticals. It's closer to home, has nice coworkers, offers paid time off and health insurance, and the boss appreciates Nathan's contributions. We appreciate the Christmas bonus.

2) We got a new car. On Hall0ween Day we bought a 'pre-owned' '05 Camry from Larry H Miller of Lindon. It was a scary decision, but I think it was the right one. I'm not happy to have car payments, but I'm very glad to have a car that I can trust. We can drive from our home to Salt Lake City and not worry about the engine overheating. I also like the automatic rearview mirrors that can be adjusted from inside, the trunk that can be opened without using your key, the power windows and locks, and the rear seat belts that have shoulder straps.

1 comment:

  1. Car payments= stinkarino.

    Reliable car= big smiley face.

    Thanks for your comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete