2007-11-09

Thank You Nathan

Nathan did me a great service this week. He programmed our VCR clock to adjust for Daylight Savings. Thanks to him, I didn't miss this week's episode of House.

Boy, have I had some bad luck taping House this season. I caught the first episode but the next week I forgot to rewind the tape. Apparently the VCR needs something to record on. The next time I was disappointed because instead of House I found 2 hours of a baseball game. Sure, this was what was supposed to be on, but I forgot that there wouldn't be a new episode for two weeks and was disappointed anyway when I got home and saw sports instead of My Show. And another time, the TV antenna was adjusted for the best viewing of ABC instead of Fox so that episode wasn't watchable.

No comments:

Post a Comment